If you’ve found yourself searching for a way to prevent chaffing on your wedding day, you’re definitely not alone!
Whether it’s caused by sweating from rising temps or a little bit of love fat, no lady should have to experience that uncomfortable sensation on her wedding day.
So, let’s talk about how to prevent it!
1. BodyGlide – Although, it looks like deodorant – it is not! Bodyglide is most commonly athletes wear to prevent chaffing. It Works!
2. Spanks – Definitely a go too! It prevents chafing, plus helps you look better in dresses!
3. Anti-chafing powder Gel – The MONISTAT brand works great and it’s affordable!
4. Baby powder – It helps, but you may have to reapply.
5. Gold Bond Friction Defense – I know, its pretty common but it works.
6. Bag Balm – Works on all types of skin.
7. Bandelettes – Super Cute and prevents thighs from chaffing.
8. Between the Sheets by Pure Romance – is a powder-based spray that has a really nice scent.