AMB is dedicated to privacy protection. Listed are AMB’s guidelines concerning the use and the security of your personal information, including policies regarding what information we collect and how/whether we will disclose that information to anyone.
1. Log Files
Like many other Web sites, AMB makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
3. DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to NichePursuits.com and other sites on the Internet.
Askmebride.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
4. Privacy of Children
The site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We prohibit children under the age of 13 for all interactive portions of the site, including our comment page. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we learn we have any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. How we may use your information
We (or one of our service providers, on our behalf) may use your information (including your Personal Information and Site usage information) for a variety of purposes, such as the following:
- processing and fulfilling your transactions
- administering the Site, the Site’s features and services, and your account with us (e.g., when you request a quote for any service you may need or when you sign up as a vendor)
- enabling users to use the Site and the Site’s features and services
responding to your requests, questions and concerns
- developing new features and offerings on the Site
- research, analytics and development of the Site and other products and services
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you. You may opt out of receiving such notices from us by following the instructions in the “Opt-In and Opt Out” section above.
- protecting our rights and property
- customizing the Site to your interests and history with us
- tailoring ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. In some cases (for example, if we make certain material changes), we may inform you by additional means, such as by sending you an e-mail. In some cases, we may obtain your consent to the changes.